CCT is ideally located in the very heart of Dublin’s city centre, and provides one of the premier educational and training facilities in Ireland.
Housed in this state of the art, renovated and restored historical building, this premises is situated on Dublin’s Westmoreland St., which links the two most famous streets in Dublin’s city centre: O’Connell St. and Grafton St. The college building lies on Dublin’s College Green (site location where previous US presidents Clinton and Obama addressed the Irish nation), next door to Trinity College Dublin (Ireland’s oldest university), and at the entrance to the infamous cultural and tourist-attracted Temple Bar area in Dublin.
The CCT premises is a ‘stones-throw’ distance from all city-centre amenities, and situated on all public transport routes servicing all areas of the city and greater Dublin, including bus, train and tram routes.
location of CCT
Supreme Facilities & Resources
Below is a list of just some of the facilities and resources present at the CCT campus on Westmoreland St.:
- Accessible city centre campus building
- 24,000 square feet of learning space
- Extensive Library space actual and online resources
- Canteen area
- Starbucks Coffee House on campus
- Series of practical and educational computer laboratories
- Lecture auditoriums
- Technology and Automation Engineering Lab
- Creative spaces
- Recreational area with access to pool tables, table-tennis, table football, yoga and martial arts area
- Internet Lobby Bar
- Reception Atrium
- Disabled Access Certificate, with 7 disabled toilets and 2 main lifts within the building
- Corporate Training Suite
- State of the art learning and teaching resources