20th Aug 2019
CCT College Dublin is proud to be involved with the Springboard+ initiative since its inception in 2011, successfully upskilling and reskilling hundreds of participants in technology-related programmes from level 6 to level 8 on the national framework of qualifications. Springboard+ funded programmes have transformed many careers and lives throughout the years. In addition to this, CCT College Dublin has also produced graduates from a variety of Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI) validated programmes at certificate, degree and postgraduate level.
In 2018 CCT College Dublin and Microsoft entered into a strategic partnership to develop and design a range of programmes in the emerging technology areas. The partnership involves collaboration with Microsoft’s Irish Partner Network of over 1,000 companies. CCT College Dublin is delighted to announce that three programmes in the areas of Data Analytics, Data Science and Networking and Systems Security are being launched under the national Springboard+ 2019 initiative and are due to commence in September.
The programme content of the Diploma in Data Science reflects contemporary design and content which provides learners with the opportunity to build core foundation knowledge in the areas of data science, business analytics, visualisation and machine learning.
The Diploma in Data Analytics for Business will provide participants with the core knowledge and skills to enhance their business decision making as well as an understanding of the impact of machine learning on the modern workplace.
The Diploma in Networking and Systems Security will provide the course participants with the core knowledge and skills to build technical expertise and specialism within the emerging area of network and systems security.
Key features of all Springboard+ programmes at CCT College Dublin:
- Programmes will be delivered in partnership with Microsoft using CCT and Microsoft expert Tutors, drawn from academia and industry
- Skills-based course provision using an innovative practical industry-aligned integrated assessment model
- Globally recognised Programmes
- Programmes are structured over one academic year, part-time, delivered over three semesters each of which is 12 weeks in duration. A series of lectures, practical labs and applications workshops will be delivered over two evenings per week, with an additional three Saturdays per semester also being included
- Classes will be delivered in CCT College Dublin’s city centre campus on Westmoreland Street and Microsoft headquarters at 1 Microsoft Place, Leopardstown
- Programmes are 90% funded by Springboard+ for those in employment or 100% funded for those who are currently unemployed or returning to the workplace (subject to eligibility).
If you are interested in finding out more about any of these programmes contact us today by emailing email@example.com or call +353 1 6333444 or register for one of the upcoming Open Evenings which will be held on Tuesday August 20th and Tuesday 10th September, from 5pm-7.30pm.
Springboard+ is co-funded by the Government of Ireland and the European Social Fund as part of the ESF programme for Employability, Inclusion and Learning 2014-2020.