19th Aug 2014
The College of Computer Training (CCT) has volunteered to facilitate the progression of IT learners displaced by the recent closure of certain private colleges in Ireland. This is part of an overall effort by the national Task Force Consortium to provide alternative arrangements for progression.
The details of this programme are as follows:
Course Name: QQI Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
Award Level/ECTS Credits: 7 / 180 Credits (after 3 years successful completion)
Duration: 3 years
Course Fee: €2,500 + €180 Medical Insurance = €2,680
Course Provider: CCT (College of Computer Training)
Location: 30 – 34 Westmoreland St, Dublin 2
Three Year Study Path
Eligible students will be also encouraged to follow the three-year study path detailed below which has been designed in consultation with the Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service (INIS). This study path will enable displaced students to continue their studies in IT and graduate with a BSc in Information Technology.
Admissions Meeting at College of Computer Training (CCT)
We would like to invite you to an Admissions Meeting on Thursday, August 21st at CCT (College of Computer Training), 30 – 34 Westmoreland St., Dublin 2 to give you further information. This will be a “drop-in” meeting so you can come to the College any time between 10am and 4pm. Please bring the following items to this meeting:
- Passport Photo
- High School Education Transcripts
- Any other educational / occupationally relevant documentation
- Proof of English level (if available)
- If you present these items, our Admissions Officers will be able to examine your documents and if you are deemed eligible, you will be issued with an Offer Letter.
- If you do not have access to these documents, we will not issue an Offer Letter but we will be happy to discuss the programme and answer any questions you may have.
You can also send your documentation to us ahead of time by email to email@example.com so we can examine your documents in advance of this Admissions Meeting. Any students not in a position to attend the Admissions Meeting on Thursday, August 21st, can call into CCT on any day between 10am and 5pm.
We look forward to meeting you. In the meantime, if you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org/01-1 6333444.