Dublin is a brilliant place to study! Here are a just a few reasons why:
- The City itself – CCT is situated on Westmoreland Street, metres from O’Connell Bridge, in the Heart of Dublin City!
- The nightlife – CCT is a 30 second walk from Temple Bar, the hub of Dublin’s nightlife.
- The food – CCT is walking distance from hundreds of restaurants to suit every taste imaginable.
- The music scene – CCT is walking distance from Grafton Street, where U2 and many others got their start, also walking distance from Windmill Lane Studios, and a short walk or Luas hop to the 3 Arena. Also, see 1 and 2 above!
- Culture – CCT is walking distance from the National Gallery of Ireland, several National Museum of Ireland locations,
- Sport – CCT is a 15 minute walk or a shorter Dart ride from Croke Park, home of the GAA (The Gaelic Athletic Association), and a 10 minute Dart ride from the Aviva Stadium in Ballsbridge. From football to hurling, Gaelic football to rugby, basketball to the annual Aer Lingus American College Football Classic, CCT has you covered!
- The parks – CCT is a 10 minute walk from St. Stephen’s Green and Merrion Square, and a 10 minute Luas ride from Phoenix Park, home of the Dublin Zoo.
- The people! CCT staff and current students are the experts on Dublin – just ask!