The College of Computing Technology (CCT) is delighted to consider all direct applications for our part-time and full-time programmes. The application process is simple.
To apply for a full-time course you will need to supply the following documents by email or post:
1. A Completed Application Form (download here)
2. High school / Secondary School diploma and/or transcripts
3. Third Level College / University certificates and/or transcripts
4. Updated CV
5. ID Verification – Copy of picture page of your passport.
6. Personal statement
7. English language proficiency certificates – if applicable (e.g. IELTS/TOEFL)
Part-time applicants may also apply online using the part-time course form: click here.
If you have any questions regarding any of our courses or if you require further information regarding your application, please contact us on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application decisions are made promptly.
Applications made through such schemes as CAO and Springboard are processed in accordance with these systems.