The College is delighted and honoured to have the following experts and peers on its new Advisory Board:
- Emeritus Professor Michael Ryan (DCU School of Computing)
- Professor John Hurley (DCU Business School)
- Dr. Tony O’Donnell (Head of Research – EdgeVerve, Adjunct Asst. Professor – TCD)
- Mary Cleary (Deputy CEO – Irish Computer Society / ICS-Skills)
- Karl Heery (Head of IT – Aon Centre for Innovation and Analytics)
- Donna Bell (Higher Education QA Consultant and Strategic Mentor)
- Tom Farrell (Guidance Counselor and Consultant, Original Lead Developer of national Qualifax database)
The College Advisory Board is a non-executive external expert support group to serve to enhance the following at CCT:
- help shape the strategic development of the college
- significantly contribute to the improvement of the student experience
- to significantly contribute to the development of industry relevant, high standard academic programmes
- to advise and assist the college in nurturing relationships between CCT, its graduates and the wider community, and to the enhancement of public confidence in CCT.
The Advisory Board may be comprised of industry business leaders, academic leaders within the disciplines of Business and ICT, and alumni of CCT.