As one of the best education and training facilities in Ireland, and with a prime location on Westmoreland St., Dublin 2, CCT is an excellent choice to host and/or provide any kind of training or conferencing for your business. The college already provides corporate training to such clients as: Ulster Bank, FAS, Bank of Ireland, Irish Computer Society, IBM, Fastrack to IT, and a number of other training providers.
The college can provide any kind of Business, Computing, IT, and Professional Development programme required, at any level. CCT specialises in customising programmes, and in some cases, has sourced industry experts from overseas for short-term programmes requiring professional expertise difficult to find in Ireland. No matter what the duration, nature, content, facilities and resources required, CCT will endeavour to provide what your business needs.
CCT facilitates rental of premises space for organisations looking to deliver their own training or conferences off-site. Each of our five corporate training rooms provides the following (not exhaustive list):
- Heating and Cooling Air-conditioning system in each room
- High speed Wireless and Fixed Internet connections
- Educational IT laboratory facilities
- State of the art interactive whiteboards (Promathean series)
- Large, Bright and Spacious rooms
- Catering and Eating space
- TV and DVD
- Flip Charts
- Dry wipe Mobile Whiteboards
- Additional Laptops available
- Any software required (with appropriate notice)
- Disabled Access Certification for all rooms